View Single Post
Old 24-11-2006, 12:57 PM   #420
Boss 290

some really good results here congradulations to all the people willing to change their lives for the better. i used to worry about gaining weight when i was younger but when you begin to age and your matabolism slows down, you realise its not worth it. im 5,10 and 77kilos. yes i could be bigger or smaller but id be happy to drop 2 kilos and tone my gut up. i used to have a 6 pack but now its barely visible when i flex. im going to start eating healthy and do some light excercise everyday. a little advise would be to cut back drinking soft drinks. they are full of suger and take ages to burn off. did anyone see on the news that something like 84% of labels on the back of foods are wrong?. i say forget low fat products made in factories and just eat foods you know are healthy like vegetables, fruits, red meat twices a week, fish, drink plenty of water, eat healthy cerials like bran and weetbix and have 2 serves of calcium a day. good luck to everyone. ill be starting tomorrow because i alredy ate 2 sandwhiches and drank a soft drink. cheers
Boss 290 is offline   Reply With Quote