Thread: Favourite beer
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 11:11 PM   #77
Danny
GT4.

Actuall I'm gonna go more in depth here cuz I cant beleive how mainstream some of you are when it comes to beer! Id have to put my top five something like this:

1: Tiger Beer (Singapore) What a sweet beautiful drop it is indeed! If it wasn't for the fact that its so hard to get, id become an Alco on it. Its my favourite 100 times over. Nectar of the gods indeed.

2: Asahi Dry: Freakin awwesome beer coming in close second to my beloved tiger, its easier to get so its my regular drop. Was No.1 before I found tiger. One place in melbourne you can get it on tap is 'the Lounge' in swanston street. Much nicer straight from the keg as thats how it comes straight from the land of the red sun..

3: Amstel: Its nice. yeah I like It

4: Stella Artois (belgium). Big fan of it cuz its the mainstream club beer really. Its usually the only beer on tap (along with Becks, draught and Cascade light) when youre out partying (depending on where you go) so it gets a mention here

5: Singha (Indonesian). Good beer that, Little bit similar to tiger, very asian taste about it, but a great thirst quencher nonetheless! Gotta love those stumpy bottles

Also worth a mention is Becks, lovely drop that! Carlton cold, and Fosters Export (EXPORT ONLY). Kilkennys nice, and so is Jim Squire Amber ale. (We sell it on tap at my work along with stella and heineken, which also deserves a meantion)

VB is Shit, Carlton Draught is shit, and so are crownies.
If fosters export is crown lager (which i've heard as well), then the fosters bottle makes it taste nicer, as its one of my favourite aussie beers hahaha.
I dont mind coopers eaither.

Having said all this, jeeze i need a beer!
cheers :
-Danny
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote