View Single Post
Old 30-09-2007, 01:16 AM   #13
X ORSMXR
missing the panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORSMT
100% correct. I went to a Pier 35 photoshoot tonight with a few Beastclub cars. We were there for 20 minutes talking, and 2 police cars roll up. 4 get out, and walk over.. We were doing nothing but talk. The spokesman said "quote" We know why your here, and you all have 2 minutes to vacate or defect notices will be handed out." WTF... He had no idea why we were there, he never bloody asked. I knew there were a few cars that would fail a defect test, so I said nothing, and left.

So much for freedom, and the right stand and talk.

I won't be going with these guys again, though they did nothing while we were there. But I don't need the harassment I left behind 20 years ago.

I felt my freedom was violated tonight, and though I am pro Police, this was unjust. We were not even asked anything, just told to go.

See told Ya.....mate when this internet club started it was fine as their were a good few bunch of guys who were in it, but now they just let anybody join in and thats when you get trouble, This is why you have guidelines that must be followed......Like ORSM FORD CRUISERS......

Cheers Chris