Thread: new mondeo
View Single Post
Old 30-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #25
Superoo
Mondeo TDCi / BA XR6T

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRT046
After driving a TDCi as soon as one was available we proceeded to order three weeks ago (TDCi with sun roof, leather and bluetooth) and was advised that they had secured a car in Oz (Melbourne).
A week ago I enquired on status only to be told that "our" car was in fact on a ship and due in Oz around 19th Dec. Not sure when we will get hold of it but probably in the new year.
Seems a few of us are waiting for the boat then....
I'm fairly certain I won't be seeing mine until '08 (which would make it a 10 week wait from order!) but now I'm concerned about the euro plate offer which I have taken up. A condition of the offer is:

1. The 'Buy one of the first 250 new Mondeos and receive complimentary Euro style plates' Mondeo launch Offer ('the Offer') is redeemable only in connection with the purchase and delivery of an Eligible Vehicle by an Eligible Customer from a participating Ford Dealer between October 1, 2007 and December 31, 2007 inclusive (the 'Program Period').

What are the odds the dealer tries to pull out of this due to delivery being next year?