View Single Post
Old 30-04-2008, 10:26 PM   #36
Falconunbelievable
FORD PARKING ONLY!

Hope its ok to post this here, you mentioned current coupe interior projects so I thought it would be ok?

As some of you already know we have just started a resto on our Landau. Anyway over the weekend we picked out a cream colour we thought would look good but it is a fair bit lighter than the original parchment. We were also thinking of getting the dash done to match but a few people have pointed out the likelihood of glare on the windscreen because of the light colour. The car wont be a daily driver but we want to drive it and enjoy it as much as we can, so we are unsure whether to go with the dash or just leave it original?? MEANXBCOUPE I notice yours has been redone - have you had any dramas with it? Would you do it again if you had the choice?

Here is a pic of what the new colour will look like, I am going to check out the next darkest cream next week before we order (we have two young boys so I may decide to go darker yet lol...) The upholsterer uses Scottish Leather - so it will be seats mostly leather and the rest vinyl to match. Carpet at this stage is staying Brown. I have also put up a pic below of a Landau interior I saw on the web some time ago and I saved it to my computer under the heading 'dream interior' - this Landau has the dash redone to match the seats like we are thinking of doing. We have been quoted $200 to do it in Vinyl. The whole interior is going to be around (say it quietly and quickly...) $7k... : Thats for everything mind you - every console, door trim, hood lining, all the seats, new vinyl roof etc etc...

Any feedback much appreciated!
cheers Lisa

Member of
Chrome Cruisers Inc
Falconunbelievable is offline   Reply With Quote