View Single Post
Old 01-05-2008, 09:24 PM   #39
Falconunbelievable
FORD PARKING ONLY!

Thanks for the replies. I had a bit of a laugh at what the upholsterer said to us when we were talking about the trim. He said you know it is actually very good for your kids to run around on the leather seats as it actually massages the leather and makes it softer and more supple and in turn it will last longer...as can be seen by how soft the front seats are in cars compared to the back (when there are no kids obviously!)...while he was saying this I was picturing my special little men, aged 2 & 5 years, walking around the Landau with its nice creamy upholstery after spending a little while in their usual play area - the pile of dirt behind where we built the new shed. I think we went through 4 changes of clothes on Sunday... I somehow dont see them being allowed to do that do you??? lol

Seriously, I appreciate any advice as I want it to look right, I think the darker colour will be the one I go for, I am hoping to see the sample next week so we can order and get things moving... :

So is there any opinions on changing the colour of the dash? Would love to hear from anyone that has made the change to a light colour and how they find driving it re. glare/reflection on windscreen...

Thanks everyone
Lisa

Member of
Chrome Cruisers Inc
Falconunbelievable is offline   Reply With Quote