View Single Post
Old 17-09-2008, 09:40 PM   #14
Mr_Monty
Noctunral by nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadly
Monty i would have kept about 6 of em to ya self lol
Meh, its more the fact which cars i have kept the longest.... AKA none till i got the mont, so its a been there driven that but in the end i found the ONE car. all those cars i had for about 1 to 6 months before i sold them out of dissatisfaction.

To help you understand i used to be a holden man, yes i followed my father and brother, until i owned a couple, in combination of my family ever owning commodores, then to find that fords were way better, more power, more fun, cheaper, family friendly, i was swayed and have been for 2 years now since i bought the fairmont.

And for a note, the 1.6Liter 3spd meteor was THE fastest 4 cylinder iv owned, it done 225kph for 5 kms straight till the next day i found out that buggered the wheel bearings.

Oh and the 83 charade is worth mentioning as the worst and Funnest car i had, u can thrash the crap outta it and whats that i havent used fuel, had that car when i got married, ever wonder why i drive bare foot? its because the charade used to "wash my feet when it rained" i ended up giving it to an uncle as i didnt see it was worth selling

All my cars have got storys to them all, im not proud of them, but when i can say YEAH mr Ricer iv driven a hyundai Scoupe and owned one AND thats the number 1 CRAPPEST car i ever owned...

anyways Ranting here, to put it simple the list is my Rise to ford POWA :evil3: oh and the fact all my cars have been purchased for under 2 grand yes even the mont, wish i got the mont 1st.

98 Au V8 Forte (1500 kilo car) LSD, Pacie comp extractors into pacie cats into lukey 3" exhaust, New ecu, Powerbond street balancer, injectors, tyres (on 17" tickford rims form factory) Slotted and cross drilled rotors front and back, New radiator and hoses new crank position sensor and cam sensor plus gear, new leads and iridium plugs and new accel coil packs.
New S5 solenoid.
plus flash tuner (SCT X3 flash tuner)
Mr_Monty is offline   Reply With Quote