View Single Post
Old 14-01-2005, 06:45 PM   #1
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Default Streetfighter Cam - Done!

Some of you may remember a thread that I started a while back on FF titled “Which DEV Upgrade?” Well I did it. I went with that decision to have the Streetfighter cam put in and OH MY GOD I LOVE IT!!!!!!

When I rocked up at JMM yesterday, it was only to get a wheel alignment done BUT after chatting with Brendan about cams, he said something to me that he shouldn’t have – and themz words were “we can do it now if you want” Oh big mistake! What could I do? I couldn’t refuse now could I? I mean the car was already there anyway. May as well kill 2 birds with 1 stone I thought. (Please don’t take that literally. I love birds. I would never kill a bird. I am their friend)

So this afternoon I got the email from Jim (to pick up the car) and he started that email with “You are going to be excited!” lol.

I've gone from 120rwkw to 134rwkw. I was stoked but at the same time I was also a little disappointed, (as I told Jim and Brendan) that it didn’t hit the 140 mark and even Brendan couldn’t understand why that was BUT who cares, this new power increase is amazing. If this is it’s performance at 134, I can only imagine it at 140. I'm absolutely rapt! I have what I wanted and it's enough for me.

Next will be the chip so I’ll definitely get my 140 if not more (Brendan will play around with it)

My idle though is jumpy. Not a lot. I actually like the idles 'bounce' but I will get them to look at it when I go back in a few weeks.

Casper, if possible, could you please post up my new dyno sheet on aufalcon.com and also update the rwkw info. When you have time ofcourse – no rush. I'll email you the new dyno chart and if you could post it here for me aswell, I'd appreciate that (if you can)

Well I'll end this story with a huge thanks to everyone who helped me make the decision when I originally posted the "upgrade" thread over at FF. All your advice was and is so much appreciated and it helped me with the decisions on what to do with my car & I couldn't be happier. Thanks everyone
2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~
FRDGAL is offline   Reply With Quote