View Single Post
Old 13-07-2005, 08:18 PM   #282
EB_5.0_WAGON
Formerly known as NUDGE

Regarding restrictive parents from my perspective.

My folks split up when i was about 10 yrs old and i went with my dad.
He let me do basically anything within reason on weekends until i finished school as long as he knew whether i would be home or not.
I stayed living with him until he passed away when i was 21. I wished( obviously) that he was still around but i got basically thrown in at the deep end with supporting myself.
If you are still living with your parents make the most of it cause one day they will be gone and there is nothing you can do to prepare yourself for it.

Also in regards to teenagers when i started seeing one chick she was 16 and i was 20 and her parents decided i could stay at her place cause they knew where we were and knew we would be safer in her bed than the back seat of my car.

About looks i agree with xrchic in that looks are definately not the most important thing about females. to me personally its whats inside that counts. I have been out with both very slim chicks and slightly larger chicks and to be totally honest i prefered the slightly larger ones because they generally had a MUCH nicer personallity and werent getting gawked at by everything with a lump in his pants. (not to say the slightly larger ones werent getting looks as well)
2004 Toyota Prado GXL
EB_5.0_WAGON is offline   Reply With Quote