View Single Post
Old 15-01-2005, 05:43 PM   #14
FRDGAL
GT-P #0336

Quote:
Originally Posted by loxxr6
Coping with the crappy idle after disconnecting the battery sucks...
31st January? Oh mannnn that's ages away :P

LG - I'm kinda back at the drawing board over the chip. I had decided on Chiptorque but I had yet another in-depth chat with someone the other day and I'm leaning back over to Unichip. So basically, I don't know (again) lol.

You should look into JMM. I won't hesitate recommending them to anyone. Some people have said that they charge more than others BUT what you get is worth every cent in my opinion. I get along with Jim and Brendan really well and if you can feel that comfortable with people that are going to work on your car then you can't go wrong.

Also, I wanted to mention that the petrol usage has changed drastically. As Casper may recall, I was saying that the car struggled to hit 500k/l on freeway driving. Well I got 690k/l last night and it's gone from 14.9/-15.9L/km average to only 9.2/9.3L/km. I drove all over Melb last night and back home then to Broady Plaza today and back and only went through a ¼ tank in fuel so there's definately an economical improvement there. Gotta be happy with that. I also noticed today how nice the car sounds and that the idle isn't as erratic so maybe Casper's right - maybe I gotta give it a week or so and not stress so much about it.
2003 FULLY OPTIONED MERCURY SILVER BA GT-P BUILD #336
REVERSE CAMERA - SAT NAV - PIONEER SUB & AMP - SUNROOF - DVD PLAYER - CUSTOM DUAL EXHAUST
~Tuned By Bluepower Racing~
FRDGAL is offline   Reply With Quote