View Single Post
Old 22-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #1
_CRUZ_
Ford Owner

Default AU Front End Conversion.

Hi all i am new hope this is the correct place to ask for advise.

I have an Silver AU1 2000 classic forte (black sports interior / abs, electric windows, cruise and a few lil extras than the standard models of this yr )

The car has 90,000 km on dial and runs pretty good for what i need for work so i may just run it for a few yrs since the value has decreases dramatically from the buy new price.

I'm wondering if about changing the front end to the xr6 /xr8 guards and bonet etc, rear spoiler will be needed as well.

First off do i need a new bonet, i have the center crease one already but i don't know if its different in size to the would be new front end? I think the xr bonets are shorter due to the front nose cone?

How much can i expect to spend on the front end panels to do this job.

any other front end things i would need to do it, eg structual front end springs, steering componants etc etc.

any comments on weather its worth doing it or not. I relise it would be hard to find in silver that matches current paint so i would have the expense of paint after the install.

Any thing further you can add would be helpfull. Thanks smart *** coments welcome :P

_CRUZ_ is offline   Reply With Quote