View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #37
Tj-zetec
Knows nothing. Apparently

The input is in the glovebox. I've been meaning to move it as it's useless there.

At the moment I've got a 3m cable plugged into it, threaded it back through the hinge for the glove box door, then out from under the dash, tucked up under the centre console and the other end of the cable pokes out through a hole in the bottom of the storage compartment in the centre console.

I did it the day after I bought the car. It felt as though I was going against some unwritten ethical code to be pulling apart a one day old car. :S

It works but I'm not real happy about it. I miss the USB stereo in my old focus.

Oh and there's a cruise that the ladies and gents on the xr forum are organising for the 29th of august. Were going for a burn up the putty road. Would love to see you there.

And don't keep us in the dark man, give us the goss on this new whip! What model? What colour? Leather or cloth?

1975 Mitsubishi/Chrysler GC Galant 2-door Hardtop. 4G63 DOHC heart transplant nearly complete!
Check out the build over here
Tj-zetec is offline   Reply With Quote