View Single Post
Old 30-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #1
Daniel
F6 - with sugar on top

Default BPR CAI = great addition for the 6cyl turbo, too!

Guys, what can I say?!

I have done ~500km since I have collected the car off you at midday saturday and even though the weather yesterday evening was dangerously bad for driving and today I was on my way out to Philip Island which is a boring drive, I can honestly say I loved every moment of it!

I had no idea the filter you used in the box was SO MASSIVE, the sound is intoxicating and I worry I will suck up small objects/people from the side of the road when it roars haha
Everyone who has been in my car since has immediately commented on how it sounded!

The new tune is amazingly smooth and I have so much usable power across the range it is not funny.. I reckon better economy yet again, too. Those 'few' extra rwkw I picked up with just the CAI was amazing to us both I think, but who is complaining?! Money extremely well spent and by far the best decision I have made with my current setup.

As the BPR guys know, I'm a fussy bugger to put it nicely. I don't deny it, in fact I warned them haha.. but I know you get what you pay for etc.
When it came to the look of my engine bay, it has to look very stock/tidy as my car is very stealthy in appearance and the design, style, fit and finish of the box is spot on!

We on the forums are well aware that the V8 boys and girls swear by the BPR CAI to open them up, but I can honestly reassure the XR6T/F6/G6ET people who do not want to go changing too much pipe-work or maybe even the crossover that THIS is a must have and you may even embarrass a few people who have done 'the whole hog' for much more $$$. :

Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote