View Single Post
Old 02-09-2005, 03:03 AM   #6
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieoter
You will find alot more things are avaible in the Uk and europe. There is even a company in South Africa that is devloping a turbo kit that is suppose to give 250hp. For gearboxes I would be looking at the UK, you can get an uprated gearbox with Quaife LSD for somehting like 1200pounds. Suspension can get done rather easily as a custom job.

If you don't want to deal with people overseas your gonna be looking at custom jobs. If you go FI I would go for a supercharger, with the exhuast manifold being located in the back your gonna run into problems with space and intake. NA is another route and a few people in the UK have developed individual throttles. Or ofcourse you can always dump in a cosworth with AWD and go crazy.
I think previous things mentioned were crazy enough..... Gearbox?! LSD?! Turbo?! Supercharger?! Are these not crazy enough!? lol... If you ask me... stick with the Fiesta, and if you really want more, I think upgrading to another car would be worthwhile.....

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote