View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 01:28 PM   #22
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolMan
Yeah the 60 foot is good.
Its not the same type of manual your used to banging though the gears, dont need to use the clutch on this one..
Yes spooly, but the exception is that the box is designed for 7500-8800 rpm changes, the changes below that rpm are very clunky and not as good as what you will get with a T56 and a RIP shifter.

People would have heard the shifts as being slow, however I can assure you paul would have been more busy in the cabin than on a roo shoot.

When we can RPM the thing it will be interesting to see the potential, considering the car is on pump fuel and only running baby boost. When we use E85 and at least 20psi and 7000plus rpm, low tens in street trim should be achieveable, and the shifts will be machine gun like.

The problem with Paul is that he is a perfectionist and although the 8 rib drive is only necessary for 2% of potential Kenne Bell clients, he is determined to get it right. And if it is anything like the base kit that Paul designed from scratch, it's sure to be a winner.

Nice to have another 10sec boss in the stable. Cant wait to get mine ready, and with Josh and Agro, my black ute can come out to play

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote