View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 12:08 AM   #90
REDDYZ

Dave, I worked out why your wheels look bigger than the normal 17". Thats because on standard 17" Eibach wheels there is almost one inch border along the outer edge which dominates and highlights the rim than the tyre and on your wheels, there is no such border which looks as if they are big. Hope you understand what am trying to say. I will see if I can get hold of such wheels for my kitty.

My kitty has condensation problem as well. Since I fitted HID kit I always drive with headlights on all the time and condensation goes away in minutes. If you pull the whole headlight assembly aside you will notice a drain tube at the bottom on the unit. Which means, the unit is not completely sealed, it has a water drain and I wonder why? Anyone has any ideas about the drain hose on the headlight unit? Also, one of the clips which holds the rear cover of headlight unit is broken on my kitty and the cover doesnt seal the unit and I still see condensation. Has to be something else.
Ex Cougar - 00' MTX 2.5L (Limited edition Eibach Cougar); Dark Green Tourmaline; Lowered with Eibach tuned suspension from factory; SVT UIM, LIM & Throttle body; Supercat 2.5" dual exhaust with twin pipe quad outlets; Custom headers; Custom coloured instrument cluster; K&N Apollo CAI kit; Calibre oil catch can.

Now driving a Lexus RX 450h. Your guess is correct that I am a family man now.

Last edited by yoga_hoops; 01-07-2010 at 12:14 AM.
REDDYZ is offline   Reply With Quote