View Single Post
Old 20-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #69
warpsp33d

Default Re: LW Focus - any info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Farnsworth
interesting info, got a link?

i would take what Ford dealers say with a grain of salt. They'll always tell you things are further away so you'll buy now instead.
I think the turning circle and the air vents I got from a Wheels article.

The touch screen I got from an article on CarAdvice, and I've also seen some other comments around the place about it.

It's also interesting to note that the "Sport Executive" pack isn't available until November this year according to the Ford site. So perhaps there are some minor revisions then.

I've read that the turning circle in the Titanium is pretty bad, worse than a Falcon even. I very much dislike that, my current car has a sucky turning circle, and I'm sick of it.

I can't stand the stalks being reversed, I hope they change that, but it's not a deal breaker.

I want to hold out at least until they bring the touch screen in. Then I think I'm going to order a White Titanium TDCi Sedan with the Sport Exec. pack. That said, I haven't taken one for a test drive yet, but from what I've read online, I suspect I'm not going to be disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snippet from the CarAdvice article:
Ford Australia’s Sinead McAlary confirmed Australia would get its first taste of SYNC in the new Focus, although she admitted it would not arrive until 12-18 months after the small car’s local launch.
With the Focus due Down Under in the third quarter of 2011, Ms McAlary said Ford Australia was hopeful SYNC-equipped vehicles would arrive in local showrooms in the second half of 2012.

Last edited by warpsp33d; 20-10-2011 at 12:11 AM.
warpsp33d is offline   Reply With Quote