View Single Post
Old 20-10-2011, 01:29 PM   #78
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: LW Focus - any info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sysh
Considering I'll be booking one soon (and a ready stock, probably an Aug/Sept build) I'm gonna miss out on this, which is a waste. Guess I should push for some deals from them. Any idea what freebies you could get from your dealers?
Not sure what you could squeeze out of your dealer, but for $500, you could get a great external GPS system and hook it into your Bluetooth. That or most smart phones now offer either inbuilt satellite navigation, or at least the option to download software for this.

So the only real gain is a slightly bigger screen. As I ordered the petrol Titanium, I didn’t have the option of not getting the satellite navigation, that’s why they’ve been held back until now. Truth be told, I probably would have skipped this option for the reason stated above.

The cars fitted without the satellite navigation are branded as MY11, with the newer cars branded MK12, so you should be able to squeeze something out of them considering this is now older stock.

Good luck!