View Single Post
Old 30-11-2011, 05:49 PM   #1068
raised by monkeys
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyxr6t04
Yeah, i should be lifting more, i'm doing a good 4 sets with 10 to 8 reps each set. The dumbbells in my gym only go up to 50kgs though. Unfortunately i usually train by myself so dumbbells are easier to use.

I lost 20kgs by just riding an hour on the exercise or push bike. Whilst it's cardio, i found it suited me better because it wasn't such high intensity. I aimed to cover 20-25km in an hour. I did that a few times per week.

I'll aim to keep putting on size and then i'll look at shredding more fat after the new year.

If you're thinking of buying some DAA, have a look at bulkpowders. Next day delivery, and very good prices. 150g of DAA was about $22+$12 for shipping, but if you buy other stuff at the same time it's worth it.
Ive used the 50kg dumbells only a couple of times. Using only quality protein, mesomorph and trying to eat a bit i have increased my incline smith machine bench to 110kg's, but struggling
lol, yeah, im not that keen on riding that much. Walking in the AM + a little cardio after weights will do me.
Which brand DAA are you buying? Thats cheap.

Current
SY FPV F6X Territory #214
Previous
FG MkII G6E Turbo built by Heinrichs Performance and Tuning
BFII FPV TORNADO #0021 351rwkw - Heinrich Performance and Tuning

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer" - Arnold Schwarzenegger
raised by monkeys is offline   Reply With Quote