View Single Post
Old 16-01-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 
Default NOT 290 goes to the drags

Hi boys,

quick note to let everyone know that despite nanna Tex's driving style, swapping cogs like an invalid, I managed 11.88 at round 4 of the TDRA competition. Not ‘fast’ in terms of race cars I know, but fast enough for me! this is of course the Scuds first time on the straight track since fitting the blown combo...

I don’t think the time reflects the cars potential (actually I know it doesn’t!), not with a 60ft of 1.9 and the fact I was hitting rev limiter in 4th gear before crossing the finish line.

As a result of rev limit / final drive currently fitted the trap speeds for every run (did 6 for the day) were all within 1mph of 125.

Goes without saying, the package is beyond my expectation, wrapped up in 1840kg of car plus driver – it’s a pretty damn sweet way to roll. I’m privileged to call it my own. At the hands BPR and Agro inc, the Boss engine is turned into something quite special imo.

Hope your holidays were restful, the goats were aplenty, and the new year has started out as good as it should!

Now roll up those sleeves up and get back to work!

See ya’s in two weeks!

Texas out.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Honestly never ever thought I'd have reason to write a dial in time like this on the side of my baby seat equipped FPV

[IMG][/IMG]

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote