View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #20
ego gtp
Club Moderator
Donating Member3

Default Re: Not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boeing
Sorry,I wasnt aware a post quota was to be met to voice my personal opinion?

If you only wanted people to say how sorry they are for you maybe the OP should have been clearer.

To think I was putting your offence in the category of a drink driver shows you really didnt understand my post.Furter more,to assume im starting an argument is a bit immature isnt it,its more like keeping it real I thought.

ATM,my SLE isnt 100% street legal but a quick removal of the 15" staggred 1/4 mile rims replaced with stock polished alloys and the said alterations in my previous post will make it such.215rwkw,11.6@116mph and all street legal,gotto love straight lpg.My XR6T is 100% stock and tbh the only thing I could be picked on for is the factory 1" rust spot in the boot.

Lets just say I have a new found appreciation for the police and seing someone bag them didnt sit right.I honestly wasnt aware I needed to ease myself in so to speak,sorry if I was meant to.

No problem ...

It wasn't about sympathy just wasnt happy they put a police block just out from the gates. Now if I had been done on the highway or such I would agree deal with problem and move on just think not the right thing to do. If they did it on the highway that's a different thing. The gates outside this event is nothing more than revenue raising .

Moderators put this post up to express my being not happy. I dont want it to turn to crap so you have my blessing to now close it

Thanks Gary