Thread: New to cycling
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #633
TZENU
XY Driv3r

Default Re: New to cycling

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval
I concur with all you have said TZENU. although Id like to add that I am very impressed with Peter Sagan. On debut of the tour and 3 stage wins for a 22yo is dam impressive. The Cav although a champion just doesnt seem to be quite on the mark this year and I am not sure if that has something to do with the recent crashes or not.

I was banking on Ryder Hesjedal to be the dark horse but his recent fall he cooked that idea.

Wiggins is a gun and man possessed at the moment. It will take someone from BMC, either VanGarderen or Hincapie to help Cadel out like Sky are doing for Wiggins. otherwise it could blow out to an almost impossible catch up.

I hope Cadel can just rip Wiggins a new one on the Pyrennes.

Sleep??? hahahaha what's that?
Good call... I'd say the Cav hasn't got the lead out team he once had so has found himself having to do alot of the work on his own.. - But he was always going to focus on the Olympic games as he had previously said.... And agree that Sagan has been on a roll !!!, he has the ability to climb better than the rest of the sprinters which will certainly work to his advantage as we head into the mountains

Hesjedal was also said to have the outsider chance especially after winning the Giro d'italia , but unfortunately his crash put an end to that!!

Hopefully Hincapie has enough in the tank to help CE along... I wonder who is going to be the first team to attack team Sky??? Or maybe Fromme and Wiggins go on the attack with the aim of hurting Cadel? Whatever the scenario, it's definately going to be an exciting several stages!