View Single Post
Old 22-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #23
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Focus out of action for a while

Update:

This morning I ring up Sunbury Ford to ask about my car, they said they can't tell me anything as the service department is closed. I said they were supposed to ring me Friday to tell me about my car, and they reckon they did, but I don't have any missed calls on my phone and there were no messages on the home phone.

They tell me the car is ready to pick up so I go over in the morning and go to the counter, they get me my keys and tell me they fixed it, I popped the bonnet, looks around the injectors, they had pressure washed the whole area so no more diesel puddles, they reckon they changed the fuel lines, I asked for the paper work but they said there was none because it was a warranty job (WTF?). Last warranty job I had done on the car at Essendon Ford they gave me paper work which listed they tested, tried to charge the battery but replaced it under warranty.

I started the car, and blue smoke starts coming out of around injector 3, if I bring the revs up, more smoke comes out.

I pointed it out to them and they reckon its just water drying up, but its giving off this odd smell.

I'm thinking they gave it the old karcher service, pressure wash the engine and **** the car off because there was no paper work which seems a bit sus.

I'm at trade school next week, I'm going to get the old man to drive my car all next week and see if it still does it.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote