View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #66
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Default Re: Focus out of action for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ghia
So is this return line used in more than one location, or just the one location?

Sounds like there was still a lack of communication somewhere along the line, whether the notes were not taken accurately of what you said when you dropped the car off, or whatever. Not just this dealer, sometimes I wonder how non mechanically minded people get on, or whether they get the runaround. Probably more often the latter. Ever since my first new car years ago (Mitsubishi) when I had real dealer problems who made me more frustrated at each attempt, I always tell the advisor exactly what I see or hear, and show him, so they then know what the problem is without them having to find it.

Hopefully now your car is on the mend Damo.
I've told them multiple times what the problem is, and I've pointed it out now twice to Sunbury Ford.

I'll find out more about the hose, but why would you only replace one if there were multiples? Because Essendon Ford changed it a week after Sunbury Ford supposedly did and it fixed the majority of the problem, now its just smoking from the injector.

Its tempting just to pull it apart and fix it myself, would have saved a lot of hassle.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 04-10-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Franco Cozzo is offline   Reply With Quote