View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 12:26 AM   #1273
Rev28K
re

Location: Victoria - where being slow & incompetent is considered being "safe"
Default Re: AFF Weight Gain/Loss Program

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFP508 View Post
i do, thanks, but im unclear what you mean by generalisations? i havent made any comment that doesnt relate to just me and my experience??
Sorry, I was talking about the "Diabetes is related to fat" post.

A lot of people smarter than me reckon that there are other factors that are affecting it. And as I said i've known always skinny, healthy diet, active lifestyle people that have been diagnosed with T2D. They aren't the majority of T2D's but they are out there. And if they had a dollar for everytime someone like me looked them up and down then said/thought "you've lost weight and you've still got it?" they would be very rich.

Having said that if It was me, I had a history of T2D in the family and was carrying some extra kilos I'd be trying reasonably hard to change things.

The thread is now slightly side tracked. Wanna get back to where we are, what we're doing, what works and doesn't work for us, how this year is going to be better, etc?
Scuderia Rev: Otto the tow pig - 2007 3.0 litre Coupé, vernünftig schnelle aber kein peilstab, Bathurst 2007 und 2010 zwölf Stunde Gewinner Jaffa the angry ant - mid 70's Honda 市民の, 73 と立方インチ LSD Elle "the body" shell - early 70's Datsun フェアレディ coupe. いい体は彼女の内側、内側と土台を待つ
Rev28K is offline   Reply With Quote