View Single Post
Old 25-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #23
Jason[98.EL]
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Swear Filter Avoidance

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMax View Post
That's fair and reasonable.
Funnily enough, I was on hold to one of my suppliers a multinational corporation turning over hundreds of millions a year. Whilst on hold the S bomb was dropped in some form of advert...Made me think of this thread.

So in reality, this forum is like a 'G minus' rating where any perceived offensive language is banned regardless if it's abbreviated or self censored?

General (G)

G – suitable for everyone.
The content is very mild in impact.

The G classification is suitable for everyone. G products may contain classifiable elements such as language and themes that are very mild in impact.

However, some G-classified films or computer games may contain content that is not of interest to children.
while I agree with the g rating stuff you just posted I have to say that some of the things people post here is well beyond belief sometimes

I have kids almost 1 yr old 5, 8 and an 11 yr olds

there was a pic posted earlier today that my 11 yr old asked me about as she was sitting next to me when I opened the thread now if you cantell me a good way to discribe what the blue dildo on a bike seat pole is please help meout I dont need to have to explain that sort of thing to her when this is meant to bea car forum not filled with those images and language that would be a better fit in a ******* bar

my 2c worth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auslandau
Cannot see the issue either? I must be missing something very ******* important! Just type ******* **** till your hearts content and if the computer thinks its not appropriate, then it will replace it. Why is it a ******* problem? Blame the ******* computer It really is a non issue .....
yep agree big time I don't give two ******* hoots about a group of stars on a page but what i do care about is when people try to avoid it and change it around to look like it was well not good for family

sorry for the rant here but thats how i feel

Jason

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jason[98.EL] is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: