View Single Post
Old 17-09-2014, 11:34 PM   #251
AAXR8

Default Re: I want to quit smoking but i fail everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothless View Post
hey all im a dirty smoker and i have been smoking since i was 15 years old and i am 29 now

i have been trying every month to give up smoking since this year and i have failed to give up and i give in to the urge i have 2 children one 8 and one 6 turning 7

I allso cough up what looks to be blood but im unsure cause its already down the drian i have tryed so many attempts to give up but i fail and everytime i have smoke my throat hurts a little five mins later after i have finished the smoke

so tonight is the stand where im saying NO and the half packet of smokes i have i gave them away and i have nicabate gum and extra chewing gum that i have used and it did work but the taste is what took me of from stop chewing them after a week

Hi Mate, I read your story & I hope you read my advice and hope it helps! It sounds like you need something stonger like Patches or Champix or what ever the doctors are giving to try and stop the urges, Cravings etc! I would try Champix and if you go to the Doctors you can get a Prescription for patches & Champix so at least there on the PBS you know the cheaper side of medicine!
I'm know Doctor but you might of hurt a blood vessel or something to do with your throat if you cough really hard! But thats just my opinion! Have a read of my replys because I had a look, and everyone's got great advice!! and I hope it helps! Good Luck
, SCT FLASH TUNED, COLD AIR INTAKE WITH K&N HI FLOW POD FILTER , 4:11 DIFF, HERROD THROTTLE BODY. PEDDERS XTREME-XA COILOVERS
!!
247 RWKW

03 BA XR8 UTE WHITE IN COLOR!

AAXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: