View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 10:40 PM   #4761
Mondaveo

Smile Re: Welcome to New Members - Post here to say gday!

Hi folks - Dave here from Canberra.

Just recently became the owner of a 2011 Mondeo wagon in Titanium trim. I'd been looking for several months for a car to service the needs of our growing family (two doggies supplemented this year by a baby) and the waiting paid off when this one came up for private sale. Prior to that I was making friends with the idea of modding up a used LX (install DRLs, alloys + full size spare, possibly a touchscreen & reversing camera) but I was quite chuffed to get this one for the safety gear and sunroof

I've long been a Ford fancier, having imprinted on the brand when I was young watching the Bathurst 1000, but this will be my first experience with ownership. I'm with mistymoo, would have loved a G6E Turbo (devo that we'll soon no longer be building them!), but it wouldn't have stacked up without the wagon's space. I have form with the Euro cars though (last vehicle was an '04 Astra SXi) and I'm loving the Mondy so far

PS. Forgive my cringe-worthy username, the new parents' sleep deprivation is not conducive to originality -_-
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2015-12-08 21.04.06_1024x576.jpg (105.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 2015-11-22 21.04.18_1024x577.jpg (115.2 KB, 12 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rondeo View Post
Like 'Mondeo' is possibly Latin for gearbox anxiety.
Mondaveo is offline   Reply With Quote