View Single Post
Old 24-08-2016, 11:53 AM   #630
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by 427camo View Post
I never intended to upset or insult anybody here. My own experience with depression has had a massive effect on my life and others. All I am saying is feel free to ask about anything you want. Besides talking to others, correct information is what helped me a lot.
hi, you say your wife has dealt with alot, and i bet she has, but has she dealt with a true (Borderline? Borderline Personality Disorder) because i truly suffer from one end of the scale to the other. even the main cause of my trauma has gone from my life, I'm afraid 50years is too long to come good from. I've tried all, latest is the Dialectical Behavioural Therapy but as per EVERYTHING getting there can be a major struggle when at rock bottom. Joel said in the penultimate post that it was his dog that stopped him from ending what he thought should be, and my little God sent angel (who ever what ever God is perceived by an individual) is my saviour in all aspects of my dailey struggles. please be more aware of mental illness' everyone as you may be taking to heart actions and words from someone close to you who simply does not mean to do so, and believe you me no one punishes us more than ourselves. and the correct response r action makes all the difference in the time it will take to forgive ourselves and be more aware of our actions and words next time, if we get a chance at a next time that is.