View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 06:04 PM   #739
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Doctor says to take half a tablet every second day, will give it a try and see if things improve.
Not really happy to be taking them to be honest, not if they leave me feeling emotionless altogether.

Organised a care plan for a visit with another psychologist, 6 to 8 week wait apparently...sort of defeats the purpose really.

All of this because my 16yo Daughter couldnt accept no for an answer.
I'd been contacted by her school regarding her sudden increase in absence, i told them i would rectify the problem.
Told my Wife about the call, agreed to limit her absence from then on.
Next day my Daughter changes her hair appointment from after school to during school hours and then my Wife lies to me to cover it up and take her.
I discovered it before they got back and it was on.
Yes i know its trivial but its the principal of it as she has allowed my Daughter to see that lying is ok if you get what you want.

Since that day its been a downward spiral, cant even stand to be around my Daughter as she just continually baits me for an argument.

Last fortnight i went away for the weekend to clear my head, only back an hour when she approaches me with 'i know you'll be angry, but i've got an 18yr old boyfriend who drives and i want to go driving with him'
Those who have followed my posts in this thread will know of her near death experience in a car last year and how my sister was killed by a careless driver.
Sent the daughter to live with grandparents for a while.

Thats what triggered this last episode and has resulted in me turning to anti depressants and now im paying the price again.

Not sure how much longer i can tolerate this.

I'd leave if i thought it would help, but my other 3 children will pay the price then.

So confused, so angry.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote
4 users like this post: