View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 01:27 AM   #786
Tui2
Coyote ugly

Default Re: Depression, Anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky View Post
Just started on zoloft in the last few days after a week of no meds. Hopefully it will improve the mood a bit.

Been trying to get out and exercise daily, started yoga last week as well. Good place for meeting relaxed nice happy people.

Still finding it hard to come to terms with my life now being separate to my ex's. I miss having that someone to talk to and having her speaking to me about small things. Now the only communication is to do with the kids..
Its been over 17months for me since the missus gave up on wanting to understand my depression and to decided to, not just leave me but severe all ties after 9 years of coming home to a husband that hid my woes for the sake of the grandchildren at least.. but only did she decide to separate after i i fought for doctors to get to the bottom of my irregular life decisdoons and bipolar moods.. resulting in final diagnosis of BPD.. which opened up a lot of unanswered childhood trauma.
which if ever i needed an understanding/supportive partner..it was these last 17months. I hope you can achieve not dwelling on the actions of your ex and her way of thinking, sooner than i did. As time passes it all comes down to your health and if like me your children go there own way and leave you alone..devestated and hopeless.. i can only pray you have family and friends to provide actual support. Because its effin' hard on my own.

Please give me a PM briefing on yoga classes and what your true feelings of its therapeutic outcome when/if you are sure enough of them as i have tried group therapy.. church outings and others and locking myself in the darkness of home is the final outcome of all. Kerp well all