View Single Post
Old 30-05-2017, 11:54 AM   #221
prydey
Rob

Default Re: The Camping Thread

nice one. the weather can't be controlled but if you are half prepared then its able to be dealt with fairly well.

sounds like you did the same sights as us. Pinnacles will have to wait for next time.

we will go back. i didnt mind the datedness (is that even a word) of the place. If you didn't get to the zoo, i would highly recommend that for your next trip.

good to hear you were able to have some space in a caravan park. the benefits of going outside of peak times! unfortunately those days are gone for us, but we did enjoy many holidays like that when our kids were younger.

I sold my brand new tent already, and am likely to pick up a 2009 jayco swan this arvo. i've warned the mrs that this sort of expenditure means it has to be used, so looking forward to a few more shorter weekend getaways, which weren't really possible in a tent.

long weekends tend to get full pretty quick in the popular spots though. here in SA, mambray creek and deep creek are all fully booked for june long weekend.

any of you SA guys been to wirrina cove holiday park (not the resort)? it looks pretty good online, but we've been sucked in by online pics before.
prydey is offline   Reply With Quote