View Single Post
Old 26-04-2018, 07:28 AM   #5467
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Welcome to New Members - Post here to say gday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stbn
I love my car it is a sweet ride for a tank, but due to the availability of replacement parts, I am seriously considering swapping it for a Ford Focus XR5 Turbo. I joined the forum to access the collective knowledge of Australia's Ford owners & hopefully find the parts for the Fairlane.

I would like to know which of the AU models have interchangeable parts with the AU Fairlane. I would love to throw some XR8 Parts in to it, more for reliability over performance, as I realise the Fairlane is built for comfort over performance.
Al most all of the mechanical parts are interchangeable as are a lot of the electrical components but things like body and trim are less compatible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyford
BA XT V8 MANUAL.
Gday all, i have been a member for a while just reading everyones comment on different articles, so now it's my turn to ask a question, i have a 2004 BA XT V8 Manual that i bought brand new from the Ford Dealer, it has 136,000km on the clock, is this a car worth keeping or worth selling, as i'm aware by what i can find here ford cannot say how many of these were made.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers.
There wouldn't have been a lot of manual XT V8's made and you can try contacting the Ford CRC for details on your car which will include build numbers (share them with us when you get them).

I'd be keeping it frankly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuzem
Hello all ford lovers i have festiva 1998 wf hatch auto i amlooking for front and back wheel bearing torgues, can someone help me out thanks.
Send me a PM and I'll have a look tonight as I have the WSM for that model.

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: