View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 10:04 AM   #744
Ross 1
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Hi Ross, thanks mate, nah havent played there, i wish! I've actually retired from playing golf now due to some injuries but just to receive the invitation made me feel very happy!

I actually also just recently recieved a invite from a French golf course called Le Golf International which is about to hold the Ryder Cup this year, that was also a very nice suprise too.

They are open invitations so if ever i can get over there I'm definitely dropping in for a visit & look around lol.

cheers, Maka
Shame about the injuries, I haven't played a full round in over a decade now. Have played the back 9 on the championship course in Carnoustie, Dad was briefly a caddy there and he snuck me on. Have played their Burnside course a few times which is also really nice. If you get over there have a look at the No1 course at Gullane, only a short drive away, probably my favourite course in the UK, most likely influenced by getting my one and only hole in one on a par 3. Aim for summer time as Carnoustie is really exposed to the elements.
Ross 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: