Thread: Mowing ..
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 06:42 PM   #268
DFB FGXR6
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For the excellent car-care guide 
Default Re: Mowing ..

I have been really enjoying using this little Victa. Whilst it's lack of cutting width and small capacity catcher are draw backs for most situations, the light weight and narrow frame make it excellent for small and intricate areas.

I have been throwing it on the back of the ute most days and using it for cutting in and getting to those tricky spots that are cumbersome for the Rover or Mulchmaster. I also really appreciate how the little 2-Stroke will power up when it hits heavy growth by itself.

Speaking of the Mulchmaster, had to put into the local shop for repairs today. I have noticed it getting a bit slow over last few weeks and today it started popping out of top gear. I pretty sure a new belt and a retention of the pulley system will put it right. I tend to send machines in for the experts to repair than burn my own time and earning ability fixing problems.
Mustang GT

T3 TS50 - gone but not forgotten
DFB FGXR6 is online now   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: