View Single Post
Old 28-02-2020, 09:13 PM   #3042
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gossy View Post
Name and shame.
Cant be doing that mate. Its an equiptment hire place thats like any normal chain business, there's branches everywhere. I dunno if its franchises or not. Dunno if its a company directive or a franchise owners instruction. I know a loose thing or 2 about that. My dad when he was alive was part owner of a company that had over 400 franchises country wide. So the company itself doesnt need to be shamed. The little guys who buy into the name, i understand they get corperate advice etc, but also i understand it may just be lazy staff. Maybe it was just a bum employee dropping the ball putting the defective lift back into circulation. Maybe it was a new employee learning the ropes. Maybe the last person who rented had never towed a trailer with basic inertia brakes so failed brakes they thought was normal. Maybe i was the first person to use the lift when the emergency stop button failed. Yes the brakes were shot, but it was a solid 6 hours of use before the emergency stop button played up.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote