Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2020, 10:04 PM   #170
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Something I find very contradictory with regards to keeping the schools open is that schools have cancelled all off campus excursions bringing private transport companies to their knee's, yet the Government continue to tell us that mass gatherings of children in school environments is supposedly safe because word out of China is that Children are safe from the bug.
If children are safe from the bug and can congregate at school, why cant they congregate with fellow students on excursions and save an entire industry from collapse.
The mob I work for have a dozen coaches sitting idle as of last Monday morning and laid off as many drivers.

Another thing which makes me sceptical of the government stance with regards to children attending school is the regulations introduced yesterday about cleaning every surface after every school run with antibacterial solutions on the few remaining buses actively carrying children still , if the children are safe enough to go to school, why would they be susceptible to anything they can pick up on the bus all of a sudden if its the same children on the same bus every run.

It just doesn't make sense to me, those 15 children are no worse off sitting together on the bus than they are sitting together in class and I seriously doubt they're cleaning every school surface every day.
2 users like this post: