Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 01:52 AM   #1036
oldel
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
Dunno mate, my ex wifes mother, who i do keep in contact with. Shes no wog, but has 4 freezers and 1 fridge. No semi market garden in the yard, so no bragging about fresh tomatoes or zucchinis. But more like the best before was 5 years ago, but its fine, its been frozen. But thats nothing new. Its not recent. Its been that way since 19 years ago when i asked my then future ex wife why the 4 freezers?
Yeah that's the dumb way to do it. One power failure and you're screwed, plus also dodgey storage dates and when you're old how could you afford the power bill? I know people have complained to me recently that freezers are all sold out so they can't hoard as much as they'd like. cocks.

There was even an article in a local paper that some idiot bought a trailer coolroom with generator and cleaned out the local butcher completely. Dumb hoarders. The old way is the best, wish I was brought up in those families* Salting and canning/jarring stuff to be good without refrigeration.
*Everyone's grandparents probably knew how, all around the world, but the western boomer gen went for instant meals and freezers and not keeping the knowledge, unlike some euro cultures in Australia.

I went and got an aldi phone sim card today (only the second time I've set foot in an aldi store). Kind of needed to because it's not worth putting $70 for long life credit on my old half broken telstra prepaid phone

Poor form from aldi at currumbine perth. Only one guy at the checkouts and he was sicker than anyone I've ever seen standing up. I think I have the covid19 now. That guy was sniffling, coughing and wiping everything on his sleeve.
**** him and **** whoever thought it's OK he should work.

Last edited by oldel; 03-04-2020 at 02:04 AM.
5 users like this post: