View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 03:45 PM   #1792
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

I sent my kid a photo of the signwriting that got done on my work car. So i asked his opinion over the phone. The best part about getting an opinion from a 10 year old, its brutally honest. He likes it. He tells me now everyone knows who i work for. Work went all out on the sign writing. My past work cars had just subtle signage on just the doors. The new one has the doors done the same and all out on the body on the back. Yeah great advertising for the company i work for. But its my daily driver, so its deffinately identifiable from a distance. Its the first time my boss has bought proper fit for purpose work cars, he bought the same for the other service guy, and now as opposed to just being the real deal, we look it too, so from a company standpoint, it makes sense slapping logos and phone numbers on new decked out vehicles. I just preffered the plain white as yeah, i daily that thing. But unbiassed opinion from my kid i find true, but funny. Thats the best part about kids, they dont sugar coat anything. My little unit is a top little bloke.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
2 users like this post: