View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 01:16 PM   #1498
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheap View Post
Coles Supermarket

Last week, the Coles shopping nazi proceeded to scold me in the correct way of unpacking a shopping trolley.

This week, I tried to go through the self serve section, but I can't take a trolley through this area anymore, so I reversed and went to the nearest checkout chick, she's allowed to scan the products and then I have to pack my own bags. Except to pack my bags I'm standing within 1-2 feet of her because she has a tiny bit of bench space available next to the EFTPOS machine.
Cheap, the reason those restrictions are in play is the checkout operators are not allowed to touch other peoples bags as they are a possible carrier for c19.

They have brought in this rule to protect you as the customer and to protect the workers and not to be a pain the ****.

I also believe the rules in place are not Coles per see but general instructional guidelines for all.

After each customer is served they also need to sanitise their hands as well.

Most of the people shopping are nice and play by the rules but every now and then there is a ick head who has to moan and groan.

For the best part, the people working the shops are just as tired and worn out as the doctors, nurses and everyone else.

They are working non stop around the clock to bring these stores back up and running after being smashed on a daily basis.

If you had to see the hours, work and the sheite these people need to go through just so you can even get your trolley through the checkout, I would guess you would appreciate the work they were doing for you.
2 users like this post: