Thread: Covid 19 -
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2020, 01:28 PM   #2425
asagaai
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
You're a hypocrite who talks out of both sides of your mouth.

We're all in this together, yet you've never been as busy as you are now? You are just like everyone else who is not affected financially or emotionally with the loss of an income or incomes and piling mountains of debt.
No on this I am not a hypocrite.

We are all in this together.

My personal situation- the breakdown is in my immediate family 3 of my household have suffered significant financial impact as a result of Covid 19, with significantly reduced work for 2, and inability to acquire work for the 3rd in her area due to this virus.

I am the only one who to date has not been impacted on. This is because my work NOW is based on what was going on some 1.5 to 2 years ago in the economy.

However, I will be significantly impacted in 1.5 to 2 years from March 2020 and will have significant work reduction then based on the shutdown that occurred back then.

Everything is connected.

So it is in my interests for the Australian marketplace to open up asap and things like Covidsafe are an exceptionally important tool to enable this.

We obviously have different perspectives which are clearly laid out in our respective posts, evidencing what ethics and morality and compassion we have for society- both in terms of keeping the Australian Covid 19 mortality rate down for the old and vulnerable and for keeping the economy open and pumping.

Ford Fiesta ST Mk 8 -daily- closest thing to a go kart on road for under 50K

FG X XR8 smoke manual - Miami hand built masterpiece by David Winter, BMC Filter, JLT Oil separators, Street Fighter Intercooler Stage 2, crushed ball, running 15% E85 and 85% 98- weekender
9 users like this post: