View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 09:40 PM   #2024
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Actually had a really productive work day. Whilst there is plenty of work on, the service team has gone from myself, 2 other tradesmen and an apprentice to just myself. Service work pays the wages at work. Do a job, get it invoiced the next day, it gets payed the day after. With the current situation, wholesalers and suppliers are running skeleton staff due to distancing etc, so add the elongated import times into that, things take a bit longer for parts. Closed off 6 jobs today. Ready to invoice. Not 1 job did i have to explain the longer lead time on parts. Its been a little bit since ive had a day when i have been able to just get things done without any roadblocks. Getting another tradesman would be nice, for every job i knock over another 2 get thrown on the list, but atleast i have routine still. That was something i struggled with a bit on the initial lockdown. Im flat out now, but initially things were slow and i have a short attention span, so going to work every day and being told to draw things out as opposed to get 'it done did drive me a bit nuts.
.:4:. is online now   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: