Thread: USA Riots
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:30 PM   #127
PhilT2

Default Re: USA Riots

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryT View Post
It's a difficult one with USA Police and brutality.

Is it the Police that are naturally too aggressive, or is it the people they deal with that makes them that way?

Don't get me wrong, some of the vision is appalling and completely unacceptable, I just don't think it's a coincidence compared to more peaceful countries. (as in too much aggression both ways)
Lots of issues there; I would be surprised if any other country had as many veterans in their police force. And the US is the only developed country without a public health system Most other nations have more generous welfare and family support.... and gun laws.

Education may be a factor; I don't know of any other country where 50% of the population believes the world is only 6000 years old and two of every species would fit on a wooden boat for forty days.

I don't want to come across as a total anti US nut; (I'll wear the anti Trump label because I can back it with evidence) most Americans I have met have been genuinely great people. But the country as a whole; you couldn't pay me enough to move there.
This user likes this post: