View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 04:55 PM   #2128
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: What made you feel good today?

Well, after a few trial runs i can confirm success, and also the added bonus. I have excess wood from tree trimming, and a small fire pit. The fire pit would only really burn off bigger stuff if you supported it with semi constant feeding it smaller stuff. So my logic was it doesnt retain enough heat. I found success with once its going chucking on a cast bbq plate to retain heat. That works. Well, after 5 trials and it works, thats enough for me. Plus ive cooked snags on it, that's the bonus. I currently have 2 bits of railway sleeper burning away happily. Anyhow, last night was cold. I had the fire/bbq pit roasting. It started to rain. No way in hell was i letting myself leave the radiant heat. So i went to the ute, grabbed the bunnings umbrella and cable ties. Now, as we all know, bunnings umbrellas are huge and not overly practical as a personal umbrella, you can shelter more people under them then you can leagally have at a social function. But, cable tie one to an out door chair, brilliant. Also, today when i got the pit blazing, the sun was in an awkward place, not for long, brolly chair took care of that.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote
3 users like this post: