View Single Post
Old 16-07-2020, 06:57 PM   #4274
Tickford.
🚫⏰4️⃣🐃💩

Default Re: Covid 19 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Bit harsh, don't you think?
Nope. Not at all. These idiots think that people who wear a mask are inferior or submissive to some conspiracy theory. They're quite happy to not wear a mask, not social distance or not follow any other health advise, and by doing so, put the lives of many others in danger. So why should I give a f**k about their lives??

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPV8U View Post
I don’t have issue with the governments advice when it comes to Melbourne and hot spots.

I went shopping yesterday (country Victoria) and I’d say 1/50 people had a mask on, those I saw with a mask on were from the categories of high levels of risk to the virus being elderly and/or obese, seems like a logical decision, but unless infection rates in my area change, I see no reason to wear a mask personally.
I'm with you there. I don't think people of country VIC need to wear a mask when in public. You only have to look at the infection numbers by councils to see where the problem areas are.

The current advice (as far as I'm aware) is for people of metro Melbourne who are in a crowd and cannot social distance to wear a mask to reduce the chances of spreading COVIC-20. Pretty simple I would have thought. But not for some.
This user likes this post: