View Single Post
Old 17-07-2020, 05:57 PM   #7
Renz
Starter Motor

Default Re: Which MD to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NX74205 View Post
(1) Whether Sync 3 with CarPlay/Android Auto is worth it or not will depend on whether you use it.
(2) From memory, there are very minor differences - centre console changed to matte black rather than gloss black, and I think they moved the park brake to the driver's side of the centre console rather than on the passenger's side. Front headrests were no longer 4 way adjustable (up, down and tilt) but only 2 way (up/down).
(3) Titanium got 19" 5 twin-spoke rims with MY17 update. MY16s still had the ugly (IMO) 18" 20-spoke rims as standard.
(1) Hmmm, I don't know much about Android Auto. It's annoying at the moment having to use the Uber maps app on my phone instead of my touchscreen. I was hopeful that Android Auto would allow me to display the Uber map app this way. Maybe some people with Android Auto experience could advise if this would work?
(2) None of these things would matter to me.
(3) Each to their own, but I like the 20 spoke wheels, especially in black.

Ultimately, most of my trips are to and from work - 10km each way. Plus the multitude of Uber trips, that could be anything up to 50-60km one way. I suppose that's probably not great for a diesel, but then most users on here don't seem to have any issues with their DPF, even with a similar driving style. It's such a tough choice, as they both have their own benefits.

Cheers
Renz.

Last edited by Renz; 17-07-2020 at 06:06 PM.
Renz is offline   Reply With Quote