View Single Post
Old 22-07-2020, 08:55 PM   #322
gooseneck
Banned

Default Re: KIA - Would you buy one?

I think people have trouble getting emotionally attached to fords because of the common perception that domestic market cars are more unreliable than asian cars or that asian cars are more reliable than domestic.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...id-of-your-car

I feel like the smaller a car is the easier it is to get emotionally attached to them. Maybe that is why fords are more difficult to get attached to because they are more "butch" and more of a "bully" when on the road?

I dont believe that mere looks and aerodynamic efficiency and better performance and supposed better reliability is the reasons why people are buying foreign cars.

I believe its all marketing and the desire to own something that looks better "more refined" but when it boils down to it to get the same performance and room as a falcon you need a car that looks just like a falcon, a large family car.

The Kia stinger to me looks just like a falcon only difference is the rear A pillair angle is steeper on the stinger and there is different headlights and more air vents.

If that was all that stood between a flock of Ford buyers and them running to buy a Kia Stinger then what the hell?

Last edited by gooseneck; 22-07-2020 at 09:16 PM.
gooseneck is offline   Reply With Quote