View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 02:39 PM   #8
Tassie f100
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Used Dual cab sub $20k budget

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENT_8 View Post
Ok guys, help me out, I've decided to move the Territory on and replace it with a dual cab, budget is sub $20k, probably closer to $15k would be ideal to allow for extra's ie. trailer brakes and Anderson plug to pull the camper.

The ute market has gone crazy recently, they're asking ridiculous money for high mileage junk and things like D40 Navara's with mid 250k's makes me nervous considering the horror stories you hear.

So I've looked at a few, started off in the lower price range with a 2009 PJ Ranger, nice rig, silver, 220k's, auto, a few marks $13k drove real nice except for a rough 3-4 change.
My Wife likes the PX model due to the more contoured look but unfortunately the only versions in our price range are 2013 models in 4x2 XL Highrider trim with the 2.2l, are these any good, I can get a nice one with just over 200k's with canopy for around $16k.

Im not too keen on buying privately as I don't want to mess around with checking on money owing etc, and would like a 3mth warranty for peace of mind so caryards it is.
What do you guys suggest I should be looking for in that budget.
There is a 2009 XLT twin cab 4x4 in one of the used caryards over here (launceston) 173.000km advertised at $17999.Gumtree.
Tassie f100 is offline   Reply With Quote
This user likes this post: