View Single Post
Old 27-09-2020, 12:51 AM   #3317
.:4:.
Kicking back

Default Re: Geez! I hate that!

Not going to get into the sob story of why i dont have the exhaust on my car, and why its in the boot, well, the non stock one is in the boot. But due to unforseen circumstances i needed to daily my car. It was a driveway ornimant so not having the rear muffler and exhaust section on wasnt an issue at the time. Reason being only due to not being able to get a breaker bar in to attack the seized bolts on the front of the mid section of stock exhaust to fit the one i have for the car. So todays job was a pain in the hole. So i have been driving the thing for months with no rear muffler, it wasnt obnoxious or loud, the center muffler is about the same size as the 315L hot water unit at my house. Anyhow, being rego time, put the stock rear section back on, just going to pay the mechanics to put the new exhaust on, but taking things off is so much easier then putting things back on. And a stock exhaust on a bf sounds like a poofters fart. I only have to live with that for the weekend i suppose, and ive been careful, but scrapped 3 times in 1 trip having a rear muffler on the car. And the hangers are good. I think i just hate cars. Well, putting things back on them atleast.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote