View Single Post
Old 25-04-2021, 10:55 PM   #6259
gypsy
"Rockin Moonbeam a-Rock-"

Default Re: Welcome to New Members - Post here to say gday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasoLane View Post
If you click on the link in the email it will take you straight to the post.
Thanks Gasolane. I did come here via clicking the link in my email, which hassaid several times "so & so has replied to my post. But when i get there i can see whoever hasposted on this page but not any post to myself. So i assume they are just clickingon the post button on my post rather than the post link on top of page?? I asked the difference between those 2 buttons when i 1st came here, but not sure if that question was answered or not? So tahts what im assuming it is. So am just finding it less complicated to stayin one area ...(which is in the thread i started), and have only a coupletimes ventured out. Simple is best.
Was also wonderingif itwould inspire others if i uploaded my old (past ) ford as my profile pic. But i dunno what goes ...its a 302 XC Van. But no longer have it. Do people use only their (current) wheels for their profile pics? Just thought the photo may inspire fun memories to other users of days gone by. If its ok i will, but will havetodig out my old photo albums (yes the physical ones hahaha) then take a digital pic ofit to upload it.
gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote